Our Magazine by the Convent of the Holy Infant Jesus, Vol 11

The Convent of the Holy Infant Jesus (CHIJ) is a girls’ school that was established in 1854 by an order of French Catholic nuns. A number of the earliest schools in Singapore were founded by the Catholic missions. This is a magazine published by the school in 1958 that contains information related to the school.

Date/Period
1958
Region
Singapore
Dimension
Object size: 22.7 x 16.7 x 0.7 cm
Accession No.
2014-00650
Material
Paper
Collection of
National Museum of Singapore
Category
Rare Books