This Heidelberg Windmill letterpress machine features the plaque “A Century of Heidelberg Printing Machines: 1850-1950” and was most likely manufactured in 1950. It was previously used in Kuon Ying Press (冠英印务局), a printing shop based in Kampar—a town in Perak, Malaysia. Kuon Ying Presswhich began operations in the 1920s and ceased operations in 2016, printed a variety of materials ranging from cinema tickets to wedding invitation cards for the local community.This model was one of the fastest platen printers produced for letterpress printing. While other platen printers used the same arm to feed and deliver the paper, this particular model had two arms, one feeding the paper and the other delivering the paper, thus making it twice as fast. The movement of the arms moving the paper led to its name, “the windmill”.Produced in Germany, this letterpress machine came with a “Spicers” plaque, indicating that it was imported by Spicers (Export) Limited, a London-based company. Spicers (Export) Limited opened their first office in Singapore at 76 Robinson Road in 1927.