This model of a two-storied Burmese temple stands on an octagonal base, with four watchtowers on the top. Four sets of stairs with naga balustrades lead to the first floor, where the Four Great Kings stand at the corners of the openwork fence. It is topped with a five-tiered spire surmounted by a flag at half-mast. An inscription on the base states: “Presented to Berkeley John Byng Stephens Esquire by the employees of the Bombay Burmah Trading Corporation Limited Rangoon on his retirement December 1914.” Floated on the Bombay stock market in 1863, BBTC was a major producer of teak in Burma and Siam by the 1870s. Appropriately, the other seven panels on the base depict scenes from the teak industry in Burma.