This frame was donated by Mr. Tan See Fang, the owner of the Katong Bakery & Confectionary Co., fondly known as the Red House Bakery. The bakery was bought over by the owner’s father, Mr. Tan Siang Fuan in 1931 from its original owner, Mr. Jim Baker. The East Coast Road landmark was famous for its bread, Swiss rolls, curry puffs and cream cakes. It was also the first bakery in Singapore to produce a three-tier wedding cake. The bakery closed down in 2003.