Cluny Court

501 Bukit Timah Road S(259760) Get Directions

0 loved this Place

Cluny Court
Next to Serene Centre lies a cluster of shophouses known as Cluny Court. Constructed in 1928, these shophouses are conserved by the Urban Redevelopment Authority and feature ornate decorative elements, including fluted columns, bas-relief and patterned tiles which are distinctive of shophouses from 1900 to 1940. Today, it houses cafes and other businesses.